For those in the D.C. Metro Area that are skipping the beach traffic for Memorial Day, but want to spend the weekend poolside, The Embassy Row Hotel has everything from yoga, to dancing, to drink specials all weekend long.
Hotel guests and locals can enjoy an activity-filled Memorial Day Weekend that includes:
- Friday, May 26: Locals can take part in Hooky Friday from 2:00pm-7:00pm, where rooftop day passes and signature cocktails are half off (Normally $30, during this time will be $15). Later in the night from 7-11pm, visitors can dance the night away at Silent Disco. Partygoers can purchase headphones for $15 online or $20 during the event.
- Saturday, May 27:
- Workout gurus can enjoy Sunrise Yoga from 8:00am-9:00am for $19/class by registering on epicyoga.com.
- Special for Memorial Day Weekend, locals can enjoy a dance and some patriotic cocktails at The Rooftop from 3:00pm-6:00pm for Embassy Row’s Memorial Day event sponsored by Ciroc. Day passes are available for sale on The Rooftop for $30.
- Sunday, May 28: Recover from the festivities with bottomless mimosas and Bloody Marys for $35 from 11am-1pm.
- Monday, May 29: Splash into a fun and unique workout session at The Rooftop’s SplashCycle. The resistance from the water will tone bodies for an optimal workout. Those interested can register online and participate for $25/class. The classes run from 5:00pm-5:45pm, 6:00pm-6:45pm, 7:00pm-7:45pm or 8:00-8:45pm.